Dataspace Global are software developers focusing on advancing the uniform and PPE safety supply industry through leading e-commerce technology and innovative solutions.
The original founders of Dataspace Global recognised over 5 years ago the need to develop software that provides complete control over employee EBA uniform allocations and company set uniform budget's. They were too often shown that large global organisations throughout many industries were challenged by the need for parallel focus on revenue growth and cost control. To that end, these large organisations leverage technology to eliminate ineﬃcient processes such as a CRM to manage revenue and an accounting or ERP solution as the back-end ﬁnancial system of record.
However, chances are these large organisations were still relying on manual, largely spreadsheet-based processes when procuring uniforms, PPE and work apparel. Excel-based purchasing and expenditure reports and piles of paper of purchase requisitions remain the norm for many, and ﬁnance and purchasing departments are barraged every month-end with questions from budget owners and managers. In this era of e-commerce and technology it should not be this way. Yet, without full integrated online software systems to control and provide coordinated visibility into PPE-related expenses, they have limited or no ability to actively manage spend and often are left hoping that expenditures remain within budget and in compliance with company polices and standards.
Dataspace Global launched their original Total Apparel Management Solution (TAMS) in 2007 and remained at the fore-front and leader of online uniform management. With the requirement of new features to help streamline uniform procurement, TAMS went through re-development during 2017 and launched in 2018 as Dataspace Uniform Management and now boasts many new features never seen before in the uniform supply industry. These new features include;
- Complete EDI integration into third party platforms such as SAP, Pronto, Greentree, Basware and many others,
- Credit card part payments for employee’s willing to order over their allocated budget and EBA allocation,
- This feature only available for those companies set-up with all staff member's placing their own orders through Dataspace Uniform Management
- Full online live tracking for all orders showing exactly where the order is,
- Online returns request against each staff member providing live budget adjustments once items returned,
- Extensive list of reporting available 24/7 to extract spend by employee, cost centre, department manager and so on,
- Upload and store documents against staff members such as order receivable proof documents, sizing charts or uniform request forms,
Dataspace Global development and innovation team continually launch new features to users with many more exciting features coming live during 2018 including;
- Front end App available for employee uniform requests – no more paper based request forms for uniform orders,
- Employee's will be able to request their uniform requirement's direct from their phone with approval channels set-up dependant on your company requirements,
- Sizing charts against products to assist ordering the right size product,
- Employee communication through App measuring employee engagement and satisfaction to company supplied uniforms,
- Employee satisfaction levels based on uniform comfort and functionality will be provided to your head office
- Your own internal staff Net Promotor Score achieved through the Dataspace Uniform Management app
- Feedback direct from your staff on improvements to your uniform range
Dataspace Global will continue to work with large organisations throughout the world to develop new features and integrations that enables a fully streamlined and integrated procure-to-pay process for their uniform and PPE requirements.